The Warbell (35lb)
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL USA
PROCEEDS BENEFIT IRON WARRIOR ACADEMY
Expand the possibilities of your training with our new patent pending Warbell. The innovative design combines a wide range of functional training and movements into one compact piece of equipment. The Warbell combines barbell, dumbbell, and kettlebell functionality into a single, elegant piece of equipment making it the perfect addition to any home gym. The handle design allows for any combination of presses, curls, rows, or carries making it a revolutionary piece of equipment for functional strength training.
Made from the highest grade of AMERICAN iron, by some of the toughest and hardest working men and women at Dakota Foundry in Webster, SD – the last standing iron foundry in South Dakota.
The Warbell was initially designed for the training of Iron Warriors, the next generation of manufacturing specialist.
Learn more here: https://ironwarrioracademy.com/
All proceeds go to the education of skilled workers into the manufacturing trades and for donations of equipment to US Military Training and Veterans.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- Cast only with the highest grade of Class 30 Gray Iron
- Best in Industry “Textured Matte Black” Powder Coat*
- Cast as one single piece for strength and reliability (in comparison to competitors with welded handles, making them easier to break)
- Engraved Iron Warrior logo showing your support for the next generation of skilled workers
- Engraved weight in Kilograms and Pounds for quick distinction
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 3%
*This is a game changer for improved grip and protection of iron
All orders are typically processed in 8-10 business days
Other Warbell Products: